Child custody and support are often the foremost disputed areas as they affect both emotions and money. Unfortunately, children are often used as bargaining chips. it’s the parents’ responsibility to manage their children’s growth and development continues albeit the wedding ends.
Do you need a child custody private investigator?
The court will make child custody decisions supported what’s within the “best interest” of the kid if the oldsters can’t come to an agreement. This aspect are often the foremost complicated and controversial a part of the case. There are many factors the court will consider when making a choice . There are numerous factors that help determine if you’ve got a toddler custody investigation.
When attempting to prove neglect, abuse, or to obtain visitation rights for our clients, our investigators consider:
- Does the parent associate with anyone the child should not be around?
- Stability, lifestyle, health and schedules of the parents
- The care and affection shown to the child by the parents
- Domestic violence or other complaints against a parent
- Abduction or abandonment of the child or other defiance of legal process by one of the parents
- The parents past and current conduct
- Evidence of Alcohol or drug abuse of a parent
- The atmospheres in the homes
- The financial standing of the parents
- The home environment of the parents
- Ability to provide food, shelter, and education for the child
- Criminal Records, involvement in criminal activity past or present or association of any criminal element
- Evidence of child abuse or neglect. Any unfounded accusations of abuse by a parent about the other parent.
Do you need any help? Talk to us now, every conversation is always confidential to us.